Here's a little herb knowledge for your Thursday morning! ...
Ever wondered about the benefits of growing your own herbs? Let me give you a few...
1) Fresh herbs. ALWAYS...enough said.
2) No boring dinners...Mix and match to create new flavors to stand by meals!
3) Good for you!...Add vitamins to every meal and snack easily!
4) Save money!...this is a big one for everyone! Fresh herbs at the grocery store get expensive. Grow your own at your home and save a ton of money!
5) Relieve stress...We can all benefit from some kind of stress reliever! The sight and scents (especially lavender) are natural stress relievers.
6) More than enough!...Once these babies take off, you will have more than enough to share! They make great gifts dried or fresh!
So how do you grow them? Keep them in lots of sun and with good drainage and you're good to go! They can grow inside (in a container, south facing windowsill, or porch) or outside!
Anymore questions or ready to get your herb garden growing come see us today! Open from 9-5